Sunday, December 11, 2011

And the winner is...

Congratulations goes to comment number 4 by Carly @ Mason's Roost! You are the winner of the 5 free kits. Please contact me with your wishlist and I will send you your links.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas Holidays. I hope I'll have time to get all of my new kits listed by the New Year...we'll see. I always find it a challenge to pick a dozen papers for a kit...there's almost always two dozen or more that I narrow down to a designers dozen. You can usually find a bonus sheet or two in all of my kits. I have several folders of extra's that don't make it into my kits for sale...but sometimes make it here as freebie mini kits. Today is a little different though...an exclusive mini kit that I am creating for personal use...it will be released in two or three parts as I create it. My daughter has been singing Twinkle, twinkle, little star all the time lately. I captured the singing in a cute picture that needs a special layout. I'll be sharing the finished layout at the end too. Here is the first part, a set of 4 papers that you can download from mediafire.



Our December projects are started...but not as far along as we'd hoped. We are short at least one peice of tile for our fireplace surround...and some trim for the mantel. I'll share the before and after pictures hopefully before santa arrives. We need to get those stockings hung!! Only a couple of weeks left. You can check out my inspiration pinterest board for our mantel. Off to finish a couple of sewing projects from my to do list. The play mat MUST get done!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'll go through your shop and email you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. je les adore !... je fais deux choses que j'aime : proposer (via Pinterest, pour l'instant en attendant l'ouverture de mon propre site) un maximum de freebies, pour permettre à tout le monde de créer (y compris ceux qui n'ont pas beaucoup d'argent !) : c'est un "médicament" extraordinaire !... je suis restée handicapée après un accident, et quand je fais des cartes ou des pages de scrap, je ne pense plus à la douleur et aux difficultés, juste à ce que je suis en train de faire... et j'aime aussi découvrir de nouveaux créateurs, et, surtout, partager mes découvertes : je viens tout juste de découvrir votre blog et c'est avec plaisir que je crée des liens vers vos superbes kits !... pour celui-ci, il est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-papers-overlays/

    ReplyDelete